- Driver's age: All drivers should be at least 21 years old.
- Driver's licence: The driver must have a valid driving licence.
- Payment: The payment is done at the end of the reservation (excluding long reservations that a payment in advance should be made).
- Fuel: Paid by the customer. The policy we have is full to full so the car should be returned with the gas tank full.
- Minimum rental charge: One day.
- Traffic fines: All traffic fines that occurred during the rental period are paid by the customer. The customer is responsible for all the trafic regullations.
- Shipping of vehicles: No car is allowed to be transfered out of the island of Patmos.
- Rental period: The customer is obliged to return the vehicle at the exact time that is written on the contract. Over 1h delay will be charged extra.
- Other: The following damages will be charged directly to the customer: broken radios, ashtrays, baby seats / boosters, missing keys, fuel errors, broken car indicator, levers, torn seats and damages underneath the car. It's customer’s responsibility to use the vehicle in the most appropriate way.
All the vehicles will be covered by the type of insurance mention on the rental agreement and the insurance terms and conditions as described on it. The standard insurance that covers all of our vehicles is Third Party Insurance that covers damages on other's vehicles. We also have the ability to provide Full Insurance (with an extra charge) if requested. For more information about insurance please contact us.